Caring for skin with hair - and not the hair on top of your head - can be confusing. Whether you wax, shave, pluck or let it flourish, body hair can cause breakouts, ingrown hairs and irritation.
Whether you remove hair or not, that’s your decision and whatever you decide is valid! Here are some tips for smoother, softer, healthier facial skin:
- Exfoliate at least once a week
- Use a face mist whenever needed during the day to hydrate skin and clear of acne-causing bacteria
- Keep skin well hydrated and moisturized.
- Space out hair removal to minimize irritation and textured skin.
- Remember that facial hair is natural and okay!
We've selected the products to soften skin and body hair and minimize ingrowns, textured skin and hair removal irritation. If you're still not sure, email us or send us a message in the chat to talk about your skin needs.